1. Personal Information Protection Policy
2. Control of Personal Information
We shall keep customers’ personal information up to date and implement strict control measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information as well as its loss, compromise, etc.
3. Acceptable Use of Personal Information
We shall not use personal information received from customers except for the purpose of providing notifications, responding to questions and sending of materials.
4. Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall never disclose personal information received from customers to any third party except in the following cases:
- When the the customer agrees to the disclosure of their information,
- When the disclosure is made to an entity to whom We have outsourced operation, or
- When the disclosure is required by law.
5. Personal Information Security Measures
In the handling of personal information, We shall respect the applicable laws and regulations of Japan. We shall periodically review this policy and make efforts to improve upon it.
Dai-ichi Seiko Co,. Ltd.
6-1, Kamiji 2-chôme
Higashinari-ku, Ôsaka-shi 537-0003 Japan
Tel: +81-(0)6-6971-7666 / Fax: +81-(0)6-6976-2213